Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Christmas time!!!











CHRISTMAS is the best time of year, isn't it? so cheery and exciting. I just love it. We have lots of fun traditions that get us in the christmas spirit. An interesting fact I want to add is that though our Christmas budget was seriously hacked this year I had one of the best and less stressful christmas' ever. We got one thing for each of our kids this year and they were all so thrilled. I can't post a pic for dylon's present because we are taking him to the "walking with the Dinosaurs" show that is coming next week to the idaho center, but here's what pj and Cadence got: The kitchen was made out of an old entertainment center i found at the Youth Ranch and all the accessories were bought at D.I. , youth ranch or Salvation army. for a few things i posted wanted ads on craiglist was able to get them for free! we had to purchase a few knobs and hinges and the silver paint to make the stainless look but that's about it. ( and new pots and pans) Grandpa and Uncle assembled it all. isn't it fantastic?? pj got a little car to ride in that she loved so much christmas morning she would not get out of it and couldn't stop giggling. it was great! she also got a her first baby in her stocking from santa and she took it everywhere all day. i even caught her snuggling up with it on the couch after all the excitement was over. so sweet! if i wouldn't have snapped the pic i think she would have fallen asleep.

1 comment:

Taffi said...

that kitchen ROCKS! my kids would have loved something like that. way to go! Merry Christmas!

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!