Monday, December 29, 2008

our gifts to each other....


This year our gifts to each other were simple. he asked for a new large set of scriptures. With my parents help I was able to come through for him and he's really pleased. He says it's his favorite gift this year. For me, Aaron bought a few books in the series I am currently reading. and he did the dishes, cleaned the countertops, table and floor every day for 7 days. This was something I requested and he followed through to a tee. Honestly, the best present ever! THANKS HONEY!!!!! and yes this picture is a complete pose! our 6 yr old was trying to get a good shot and after about 5 tries he got it, but we look so fake. oh well.

No comments:

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!