Thursday, January 1, 2009

There's snow in the mountains!!! you know what that means!


that happens sometimes!




we give her a big push and then someone else catches her about 30 ft. down the hill. we rotate until she's made it to the bottom. when it was my turn to catch I missed her a few times because I was trying to get some good motion pics.




dylon was rockin' this time. no fear.



Boardin' Buddies












We finally made it up for our first Bogus trip this season and it was great as usual. the weather was perfect and the kids caught on pretty fast. They both boarded this time around, so as usual, I was the only one on skis. we can't wait to make it up again.

No comments:

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!