Most everyone knows the last half of 2008 was not too pleasant for our family in more ways than one but through it all I never forgot that more importantly, we are still together as a family, and we are all healthy! Nothing beats that. I am excited to see what 2009 has in store for us, and I have a couple of changes I'd like to make to help things get better in my life and my home. Nothing grand, just a few small resolutions in random order:
Shanna's 2009 New Year Resolutions:
1. take care of myself (this covers a lot that I don't need to get into, but sleep is one of them)
2. call my out-of-town family more, or at all. i have to start somewhere, right?
3. less time on the computer....starting tomorrow I guess.
Whether you made resolutions or not I hope that the new year brings all that you need and hope for. I am thinking of you, I love you, and I want the very best for you this year!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!








1 comment:
Holy crap - great to hear from you! Still hot as ever, but with a super cute family to go with it! Looks like you're doing great, hope 2009 is a better year for us too, though I have a feeling it won't be any less crazy. So, we'll be in Boise for 3 months in the fall, we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment