A full-time mommy of 3 beautiful babies who is lucky enough to be with them 24/7 (thanks aaron). Loves scrapbooking, music, trying to sew, friends, family, outdoors, staying active, learning new things, and always have to be working on something.
You are NOT having your fourth baby when we just got started with our first, way to go! Um, I think I saw you at the store while we were in idaho a couple of months ago, but it was from behind and I didn't want to run up to you and say hello to find out it wasn't you...but wish I had now so we could have seen each other. You're the cutest pregnant gal ever!
1 comment:
You are NOT having your fourth baby when we just got started with our first, way to go! Um, I think I saw you at the store while we were in idaho a couple of months ago, but it was from behind and I didn't want to run up to you and say hello to find out it wasn't you...but wish I had now so we could have seen each other. You're the cutest pregnant gal ever!
Post a Comment