I have been wanting to make the girls some throw pillows for their room but when i saw these flowers i had to get on it just so i had another excuse to whip up some more flowers. I love love the pillows. they look so good in their room and they turned out exactly as i was imagining. The cool little bonus is that the flowers clip on and off so they can wear them in their hair too, ( the one's that are small enough anyway).
Sunday, January 31, 2010
my new obsession
So i saw these really cute fabric flowers on my friends blog ( hi Kara ) and i had to try them out. There are so many ways you can use them.... in hair, on hats, on bags, on jackets, and on pillows for a little extra cuteness.




I have been wanting to make the girls some throw pillows for their room but when i saw these flowers i had to get on it just so i had another excuse to whip up some more flowers. I love love the pillows. they look so good in their room and they turned out exactly as i was imagining. The cool little bonus is that the flowers clip on and off so they can wear them in their hair too, ( the one's that are small enough anyway).
I have been wanting to make the girls some throw pillows for their room but when i saw these flowers i had to get on it just so i had another excuse to whip up some more flowers. I love love the pillows. they look so good in their room and they turned out exactly as i was imagining. The cool little bonus is that the flowers clip on and off so they can wear them in their hair too, ( the one's that are small enough anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!








4 comments:
wanna make Haylei some:) haha or show me? I need to become more martha stewartish like you and Kara!!!
Oh I love them, nice work Shanna! And your girls are too DANG cute!!!
you will have to show me when we come down again how to make them :)
Hey, I need your email address! Email it to me lkhagberg@yahoo.com
Post a Comment