Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's up with the FEHRS FAMILY???

Okay, Okay, Okay....I'm going to give this a shot. After checking out all these blogs, belonging to you, my friends, I have decided that it may be fun to document the happenings in our little household. Mostly i think this is for those of you that aren't able to see us as often as we'd all like and hopefully this will help keep you informed! I am going to try and update this either once a week or once a month, (i'm not sure yet), but I'll notify you all of updates.We love you all so very much! Hope you enjoy : )
p.s.
okay, so after all that work it looks as though this will be a once a month thing.

No comments:

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!