Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A little bit about us....

Our little PJ isn't so little anymore! already 9 weeks old and 11 lbs! She is smiling at us all the time and LOVES to be cuddled. Aren't cuddly babies fun? My favorite thing is when she wakes up in the morning and i go in to pick her up, her eyes meet mine and she gives me the biggest prettiest grin. Babies love their mommies sooo much.

she is a good eater and awesome sleeper! At most she gets me up once a night but usually she'll sleep clear 'till 6 in the morning. it is so so so nice. i haven't felt that "new mom tired". i am really lucky. (thank you PJ)

She's starting to get those cute rolls down on her thighs and her face is really filling out. At times she reminds me so much of dylon, and other times i think she looks like her big sis. she's lucky to look like either of them i think! She was blessed in church last sunday and she looked so beautiful. she knew it was her special day and she was such a ham taking pictures. she seemed to be especailly photogenic that morning as we dressed her and she couldn't stop smiling. I love having 3 kids. i can do this!

3 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Hi Shanna, it's Lyndsee bates(Hadlock)I found your blog through Natalie. How are you it sounds like you're doing good, send me your e-mail so I can invite you to our family blog, my e-mail is lyndseebates@hotmail.com I am excited to keep in touch with you more!!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Shanna! Ashlee Miller(Eaton) here. I also found you through Natalies blog. Wow I had no idea you had three kids! They are so cute. Hope you don't mind me looking at the blog, feel free to take a look at ours!! It's nice to see how people are doing!

JD said...

Hi Shanna, I feel like a stalker but I found your blog while blog hopping tonight. Yeah, I love finding more people I know with blogs. Your kids are ADORABLE! I absolutely loved your family musical number at the 24th ward party--so stinkin' cute. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll. I look forward to seeing more posts soon. Take care, Jessica

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!