Monday, August 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLON, 6 YRS OLD!!!!







DYLON HAD HIS 6TH BIRTHDAY AND IT WAS A SUCCESS! HE WANTED A PIRATE PARTY WITH FRIENDS AND I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT BETTER THAN HE COULD HAVE IMAGINED (COMPLETE W/ A GUEST APPEARNCE MADE BY CAPTAIN JACK SPAROW HIMSELF). THE BOYS HAD FUN AND DYLON LOVED IT. HE SAID HIS FAVORITE PRESENT WAS THE PARTY. HE'S SO SWEET, HE DESERVED IT. MY BABY BOY IS SO BIG!




2 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Hey Shanna! I hope you don't mind me snooping, but I found your blog on Wendy Warricks blog! I can't wait to watch your families activities! You guys are SO busy! Your kids are so sweet!
Rebecca
www.thebledsoebulletin.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Your kids are so cute! I found your blog on someone else's and it looks like Rebecca found it on mine. Don't you just love blogging!

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!