Tuesday, April 28, 2009

....and the winner is...

FUN DAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY


SON WINS!!!


MOM AGAINST SON

The kids and I all entered a car in this years' PINEWOOD DERBY. A first for all of us and we had SO much fun! THe cars not only looked great but they were all pretty fast too. Dylon's car "COBRA", weighing in at only a tiny 4.3 ounces WON the Open Class Division. My car "TOM" took second, and Cadences "PRINCESS" car did great too. She tied for the overall favorite looking car. It was beautiful if I do say so myself; complete with metallic and glitter paint,jewels, and a tiara. The kids picked their own designs, and did the first coat of pain. They were so into it. We already have ideas for next year!!!

1 comment:

Taffi said...

can I just say how much I love this Freudian slip of a typo? ROFL

"...and did the first coat of pain..."

You did such a fantastic job, Shanna! Thanks for the fun!

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!