Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Any excuse to party!







We love holidays in our house and I always try to do something to make it fun and memorabe. So every holiday or bday it's become a tradition that I decorate the table the night before with confetti, or balloons and crepe paper, or whatever, when the kids are asleep and then they wake up to a fancy table and special breakfast. On some holidays weird things happen to our milk, like, cupid sneaks in a colors it pink, or leoprocans sneak in and turn it green... the kids get a huge kick out of it. On Valentines Day as a kid my mom always left us a few little treats or small gifts at our place at the table so I have carried on that same little tradition for my kids. Cadence was ecstatic over the princess nightgown we gave her. Dylon got a new movie and pj got snacks ( her favorite thing in the world )The girls also got new dresses. ( actually they were Christmas clearance dresses I was just waiting for an excuse to give them to the girls.) Dylon had the day off so we invited neighbor friends over for heart shaped pizza and a movie at lunchtime. We also made some cute Valentine treats for some of our primary friends and delivered them. It was a fun day full of LOVE.

No comments:

DYLON THOMAS

CADENCE REECE

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:

Here's our beautiful PRESLEE JO:
so SWEET you just wanna bite her!